Stepping Onto The Path Of Rediscovery
Calling In Your Sacred Wild Self
inhale the future, exhale the past
I offer these sacred creations from my heart. The intention of each is to guide you back to the source of all creation… back to your Sacred Wild Self.
Ecstatic Dance Journey
What You Can Expect To Gain From This Certification Course?
- Develop a deeper more integrated spiritual practice
- Confidence in organizing, weaving, and facilitating Ecstatic Dance Journeys
- Resources and confidence in curating a set list that moves participants through an Ecstatic Dance Journey in a graceful, soulful way
- Develop the ability to subtly guide a group energetically and verbally
- Understand the history, lineage, and purpose of ecstatic dance
- Learn and grow in a supportive and encouraging community
- Gain confidence in your intuitive abilities
- 12 week course, Zoom meetings, community sharing, personal mentoring, and more
How Is This Course Different From Others?
- This Certificate Training Program emphasizes personal spiritual development as the foundation of a successful competent Ecstatic Dance Facilitator and Circle Weaver
- Intimate personal mentoring to empower you in developing confidence in your position as a leader, organizer, and ceremonialist
- Emphasis on personal spiritual development
- Begin facilitating ecstatic dance journeys and weaving sacred space while in the course
- In-person capstone Ecstatic Dance Journey and Certification Ceremony
What We Will Cover In The Course:
Week 1: History and Lineage of Ecstatic Dance; Shamanism
Week 2: Four Directions/ Seven Directions
Week 3: Energy, Intuition, Attunement, and Boundaries
Week 4: Intention, Values, and Ethics of Ecstatic Dance
Week 5: Designing a Set List
Week 6: Honoring and Creating Sacred Space
Week 7: Movement Lexicon: Body Exploration, Nervous System Regulation, Breath is The First Medicine; Trauma Informed Concerns and Guidlines
Week 8: Creating a Flow: Designing The Dance Agenda
Week 9: Intimacy, Vulnerability, and Barriers
Week 10: Exploring Fears and Apprehension / Imposter Syndrome
Week 11: Building Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem
Week 12: Sharing, Integration, Expansion
- Weekly Zoom meetings
- Group chat / Community board
- One-On-One meetings with me to check in, offer support, guidance, and encouragement.
- Curated Set Lists and music to use
- Supplemental reading assignments for personal spiritual development
Altar-ed: A Workshop On The Creation of the Sacred
Create a Sacred Altar through Ceremony and Intention
Altars are a symbolic and literal meeting place for us to encounter and commune with the Divine.
Let’s get ALTAR-ED together!!!
Register here: https://buy.stripe.com/28o9BL1zn8qt3tKbIO
Resonant Healing Mind/Body/Spirit
My style of massage is a combination of intuitive, deep tissue, and energetic healing. My aim is to find resonance with my clients and perceive what is needed for them to restore homeostasis, feel rejuvenated, nurtured, and nourished.
Biodynamic Craniosacral Touch (Touch of Presence)
Trained by Giorgia Milne this biodynamic craniosacral healing form is described as Touch of Presence. Non-invasive and counter to the medical model that follows a diagnosis/treatment paradigm, this practice opens to “The Breath of Life” trusting one’s own inner wisdom to create space that allows for expansion and healing to follow.
As a Certified Artist of the Spirit Coach, I have been trained by Diana Derr Adkins along with HeatherAsh Amara (both apprentices of Don Miguel Ruiz, author of The Four Agreements). In these Shamanic Healing Session, I journey with clients as they explore energetic blocks in their body, gently guide them through a process of releasing these blocks, and transmuting these energies into medicines they can carry with them along their healing journey.
Ecstatic Dance Journeys
Ecstatic Dance Journeys are community events intended to facilitate a deep dive into layers of consciousness through curated music, ceremony, movement, and vocal expression.
Each session begins by weaving sacred space through ceremony (painting faces, calling in the four directions, prayer), and each participant is invited to explore the fullest depths of their consciousness through surrendering to the movements of their body to the music. Various sacred herbs (sage, palo Santo), and resins (dragon’s blood, copal, benzoin) are burned, and oracle cards and instruments are surrounding the altar if one feels inspired to use them.
This is not performative. It IS experiential. Participants are invited to soften their gaze, perhaps beginning to dance with their eyes closed. The music begins slow, and gradually peaks in a place of chaos where participants are invited to allow energies to alchemize and shift. Slowly, and gently, the music lands us in a loving community ready to receive new found insights.
Similar to a shamanic journey, participants are encouraged to be guided by their unfolding consciousness and awakened to that which desires to be revealed from under the surface.
Participants are encouraged to bring water bottles (as we often sweat), and wear comfortable clothes. Full expression is encouraged and sometimes that looks like rolling on the floor, stomping feet, shaking, laughing, crying, yelling, and using the body as a percussive instrument.
Heart Centered Talking Circles
The world is full of uncertainty and inconsistencies right now. We all need to learn to anchor into authentic community in order to thrive through this trying time. My heart is guiding me to offer as many Heart Centered Talking Circles as I can in order to guide people into the value of emotional intimacy and genuine collective healing.
In these circles, we collectively weave sacred space, co-regulate with one another, relax into our bodies, drop into our heart space, and share our unique authentic truths, listen with open hearts, and connect deeply with one another. We heal together.